Autor Thema: Sync Lotus Notes Calendar and Contacts with Google Calendar and Contacts  (Gelesen 11326 mal)

Offline edeboutte

• Frischling
Hello,

I'm sorry to write in english. Since I'm living in Belgium, I can read german but not write it. I hope you don't mind.  ;)

I'm looking for a solution to sync Lotus Notes 8.5 - Mac OSX with Google Calendar. The solutions to connect LN over the internet is not possible due to corporate security policies.

I found on the IBM website an article "Developing a composite application in IBM LOtus Notes to integrate Lotus Notes and Google Calendars.http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/lotus/library/notes8-google-calendar.

This seams the ideal solution to me since it would allow me to sync from a local replica of my mail and contact databases.

The problem is: I'm not a techie and not able to assemble the application. Do you have any suggestions on how to realise this application ?

I'm looking forward to your reactions.

klaussal

• Gast
Welcome to ATNOTES.DE !

I'm sorry, but if you don't have any knowledge of Lotus-Script ( and so on) you won't have any chance.

Offline edeboutte

• Frischling
Hello,

I've done some Lotus Scripting in the past and created many agents etc...

But i encounter problems in the stated examples with
"From the navigation pane of Lotus Domino Designer 8, ..."
==> Where is Domino Designer  8.5 on the Mac ??????

klaussal

• Gast
HNY !

Zitat
Where is Domino Designer  8.5 on the Mac

Have you installed the Designer 8.5 on your PC ?
I am not sure, if there is already a MAC-Version of 8.5 available.

Offline eknori

• @Notes Preisträger
  • Moderatoren
  • Gold Platin u.s.w. member:)
I'm afraid that there is no Designer for the MAC, yet. You have to install a I386 ( Windows ) version of LND.
Egal wie tief man die Messlatte für den menschlichen Verstand auch ansetzt: jeden Tag kommt jemand und marschiert erhobenen Hauptes drunter her!

Offline edeboutte

• Frischling
I installed the 8.5 windows version of Domino Designer and the Composite Applications part with Parallels on winxp.

However, in the navigation pane of Lotus Domino Designer there is no "Composite Applications". ??? ???

Impressum Atnotes.de  -  Powered by Syslords Solutions  -  Datenschutz