Autor Thema: Stärke von Java  (Gelesen 1711 mal)

Offline flaite

• Gold Platin u.s.w. member:)
    • mein del.icio.us
Stärke von Java
« am: 17.08.05 - 15:29:49 »
solche Blog-Einträge:

Zitat
The primary goal for Java EE 5 is to simplify development by primarily adopting a simple POJO based programming model for EJBs, replacing need for XML descriptors by using metadata annotations and using a configuration by exception approach (by employing defaults).
Klingt als xDoclet User und Spring User logisch

Zitat
One of the primary complexities of J2EE comes from JNDI and Java EE 5.0 is adopting dependency injection mechanism to address the complexities around JNDI lookup.
Klingt als Spring User logisch.
Zitat
I've been using EJB 3.0 and Web services metadata for past few months and I can say for sure that development of the business logic/persistent applications are now much easier with EJB 3.0. Also developing web service is now much easier with Web services metadata (JSR-181).
Wusste gar nicht, dass es einen Webservice Metadata JSR gibt. Aber auch logisch.

Zitat
he Java EE 5.0 specification has support for the dependency injection mechanism for using resources and EJBs and I'm not sure whether these good works is being propagated to the web container. The Java EE 5.0 specification still lists Servlet 2.4 so it's not clear to me whether the web applications will support dependency mechanism to use EJBs and other types of resources. Otherwise it will be half work done to simplify the complexities of J2EE because developers still have to wrestle with JNDI to use EJBs and other resources from web containers.
Diese neuen bereits in einigen openSource Frameworks in der realen Welt implementierten sehr realen Errungenschaften gibt es in der Spezifikation scheinbar noch nicht für Clients dieser Komponenten oder den Web-Tier allgemein. NICHT GUT. Der Mann hat einen guten Punkt angebracht.

Irgendein Gejammer, dass solche sinnvolle Kritik Microsoft nützt? Nein.
Ich stimm nicht mit allen überein, aber mit vielen und sowieso unterhaltsam -> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr9qCdqXLm2SU0BIs6d_68Q

---

Aquí no se respeta ni la ley de la selva.
(Hier respektiert man nicht einmal das Gesetz des Dschungels)

Nicanor Parra, San Fabian, Región del Bio Bio, República de Chile

Impressum Atnotes.de  -  Powered by Syslords Solutions  -  Datenschutz